Natural Gas Public Awareness - January 01, 2018

A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE FROM YOUR NATURAL GAS PROVIDER   Sperry Utility Services Authority 9... [more...]

Online bill pay - October 05, 2017

We are making your life easier! The Sperry Utility Services Authority has gone electronic.  You... [more...]



To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions


How long does it take to get a library card?

Our librarian will be able to supply you with a new library card the same day you apply.

Are electronic books available?

No, not at this time.

Does the Library have "story time" for younger children?

We do offer "story time" for younger children!  Give us a call if the current schedule is not posted.

How can I contact my local Library?

The Judy Z. Kishner Library is located at 310 N. Cincinnati in Sperry.

Phone number is 918-549-7577

City Hall

What hours is Town Hall open?

Town Hall is open from 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday

What hours is the Sperry Utility Services Authority open?

SUSA is open from 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday



May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county.  Please contact city hall if you have any questions.

Code Enforcement

Who's in charge of Code Enforcement

The Sperry Police Department is in charge of Code Enforcement for the Town of Sperry. Officer John Carr is assigned to Code Enforcement and Emergencey Management. 

Application Process

I am interested in applying for a job with the Town of Sperry, what do I do?

You will need to fill out an application if available.  Please ensure you meet the qualifications for the position you wish to be considered for.  If you would like to include a resume, simply attach it to the completed application. You may mail or drop off the application at City Hall.  Interviews will be scheduled accordingly.

Does the Town of Sperry hire part time employees?

Yes, we do hire part time employees.  Availability of these positions will be posted here when available.

Building Permits & Inspections

What is the process for getting a building permit?

Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the building permit application form and return to city hall.  Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.  We will be happy to help you.

Animal Services

Who's responsible for Animal Control

The Sperry Police Department is currently in charge of Animal Control. Officer's will hadle animal calls when not taking care of emergency calls or regular service calls. 

Animal Shelter

The Town of Sperry does not have a shelter. The Town contracts with the City of Tulsa for impoundments and quarantines. Citizens can not take animal directly to the shelter. 


The Sperry Police Department have some equipment for animal related calls. The Police Department have a pickup that is used by Street and Alley for there daily needs to include Animal control when needed.  

Ordinance 4-108

The Town of Sperry has an ordinace stating that you can not have more than 5 animals total. 

Emergency Services


The Country Corner Fire Department is currently our Ambulance Service.  

Police Department


The Sperry Police Department uses the Tulsa County Sheriffs's Office for Dispatch and call taking. The office phones will forward your call to our Dispatch after 3 rings. 


Many of our Officers are EMT's, Paramedics or First Responders. We repond to fire and medical calls to render aid until other units arrive. The Police Department also has two Fire Investigators and many of the members are Criminal and Drug Investigators.  

Emergency Management

Emergency Mangament is handled by the Sperry Police Chief along with assistance of other Officer's and Firefighters. 


The Town of Sperry does have Ordinance's and can be found at the Clerks Office or at the Police Department. 

Sanitation & Recycling

When are the garbage collection days for my street?

Contact the SUSA office to find out when your collection day is.

Water Utilities

How could I have used this much water?

You may not have - the numbers on your meter may have been transposed or hard to read. You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

My bill is past due can I get an extension?

Please contact our office and a one-time extension will be extended to you for extenuating circumstances.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.

New Resident Resources

How do I sign up to receive Alerts and News & Notices?

Simply click the "Sign Up for Alerts" button located ……fill out the brief form with your preferred contact information and click submit

Where do I go to vote?

Contact the Oklahoma State Election Board